Technology has touched almost all spheres of our professional lives. Artificial Intelligence or AI has been surpassing human intelligence. Law is a field which is greatly influenced by artificial intelligence. AI is used to support the interest of both clients and lawyers. Technology has both negative and positive impacts. Corruption through technology is an upcoming hazard that the industries are facing worldwide. AI to stop corruption is a modern methodology adopted by almost all fields. Today in this article we are going to discuss how AI is utilized to stop corruption in the field of law.
This is a common topic given to law students. AI is introduced into the legal system with the motive to support researches done in the legal field leading to a transformation in the profession. Common benefits of AI in the legal field are-
IT gives solutions that are streamlining and enhancing the legal system, It helps to represent the clients in a much better way,
Benefits Of AI In Law
Students are often made to write business law case studies where they need to state how AI has evolved in Law and is fighting against corruption. Here are 10 ways in which AI is used in the legal field.
- AI helps to improve the efficiency of legal research. The machine intelligence is used to review legal documents at a much faster speed compared to manual reviewing. IT also lowers the risk of leakage of sensitive information which is a common problem in law firms. The algorithms in AI are used to quickly scan and identify similar document types while reviewing and keeps all the information stored in the machines. The accuracy level of the research can be monitored using the software which is an essential criterion for the research.
- Artificial intelligence is used to speed up the research process and reduce mistakes. Business law case studies are an essential part of law where case studies are prepared based on the available information that can be referred back. AI helps to develop accurate case studies at the shortest possible time cutting down on human errors.
- Drafting of legal documents is a crucial and vulnerable aspect of law. Crucial because the legal documents have all the specifications of the case clearly stated and vulnerable because this is another area where there is a high risk of corruption. Artificial intelligence is used to automate the entire process of drafting a legal document. As a result, the information stays protected and it has also made the process faster.
- Due Diligence was a vital part of law case studies which initially took a lot of time. Law professionals used to spend hours in due diligence while writing a business law case study. It was used to confirm and validate the data collected and also help lawyers evaluate the decisions made previously. Artificial Intelligence has helped to complete the due diligence checks at a much faster rate. There are tools that are specially configured to do due diligence checks. This has not just reduced time but made the process more reliable. Human errors are avoided using these tools making the research more accurate.
- Another important segment where AI has a significant role to play in law is data analysis. With time and technology, the volume of data is continuously on the rise. As a result, it is hampering the efficiency of the lawyers because it was humanly impossible to deal with large data sets and derive the correct analysis until artificial intelligence came into existence. AI helps lawyers to get the correct insights of the accumulated data on time which helps lawyers in the case. The AI software is used to identify relevant points from the data and extract information that is relevant to the case.
- AI helps to boost a case by giving the legal analytics of the case to the lawyer. Artificial intelligence is used to present information at a much faster rate. The tools help to produce the data and analyze the percentage of the opponent party winning the case. It helps to save the time and money of the client which otherwise is a time-consuming process.
- Artificial Intelligence also affects the way a lawyer interacts with the client to a large extent. Similarly, it also affects the way a law firm handles new clients. It is further used to identify the trends of litigation. AI can also be used in the marketing campaigns of the law firm.
- AI efficiently predicts future outcomes in law. The machine intelligence is often used to predict the future in law.
- The manual procedures of a case are being automated using artificial intelligence.
It saves the time and money of the clients and also spares them from going through emotional turmoil. It also helps the lawyers to take up more cases increasing their productivity. IT further makes the legal proceedings faster as a result courts can head to more cases. AI shortens the time taken by the court.
- AI is used to solve many simple cases that allow lawyers to dedicate their time to the complicated cases. AI also helps to automate general tasks like contract agreements.
AI plays a vital role in securing copyrights, patents, and trademarks AI have further helped in automating the payment procedures. This has made it easier to pay the law firms.
Thus it can be said that Artificial Intelligence has not just accelerated the process of writing business law case studies it has also accelerated the entirely legal system. It has contributed a lot to stop corruption and has saved law firms from loss of data and theft of sensitive information. ArabEssay offers case study assignment help to law students who have been struggling to write business law case studies. For more information on how AI stops corruption in law students can take expert guidance from online assignment writers from ArabEssay. They help students in their research and help them write high-quality assignments on business law.