Essay writing is the most essential part of creating a high-quality assignment. The different assignments assigned to students demand different styles of writing depending upon what piece of information is being shared through the essay. In this article, we are going to talk about the persuasive style of writing. Argumentative essays also known as the persuasive essay can be tricky for students. It is so because of the obvious reason that a persuasive essay holds an argument and is written with the focus of proving a particular point.
The basic persuasive essay structure has five or more than five paragraphs. Each paragraph reflects a point of the thesis argument in it.
The structure can be divided into three parts namely introduction that carries the statement of the argument, Body which is at least three paragraphs supporting the point of argument with supporting pieces of evidence, and the conclusion that sums up the entire subject and justifies the points of the writer.
Introduction To A Persuasive Essay
Persuasive essays need to hook the readers from the first sentence. The student can start the essay with a relevant excerpt or a personal anecdote. He can also make use of an interesting fact in the form of statistics to bring curiosity or can raise a relevant question or a statement in the introduction which will force the readers to think over the statement which Hereby makes them stick to the essay.
Body Of A Persuasive Essay
The body of the essay covers 70% of the essay. This is where the writer of the essay starts persuading the readers with relevant facts and supporting pieces of evidence justifying the points mentioned in the essay. The body contains three or more paragraphs. Each paragraph mentions a separate point backing the point with subsequent evidence. The writer does not just write about the pros but he or she also needs to mention the cons of the points in the body. Assignment help is an online service is comprised of professional writers who assist them in constructing the body of persuasive essays supporting the arguments with effective pieces if information taken from reliable sources.
Conclusion Of A Persuasive Essay
The conclusion is merely the reinforcement of what has already been mentioned above. The conclusion starts with restating the point of argument and ends with the points of action to be taken.
Students often find it difficult to persuade their readers through their writings because they lack experience. Here are certain persuasive writing tips for students that can help them write a high-quality persuasive essay for their assignments.
Tips To Write A Persuasive Essay
- Students should make sure to pick a topic they are passionate about which choosing a topic for persuasive essay. If the students hold a strong opinion about the statement it becomes easy for them to defend it.
- Knowledge about the target readers makes persuasion easier as it gives a fair idea to the writers about the key areas to focus on while persuading their readers.
- The student whosoever is writing the persuasive essay should declare his or her point of view clearly in the introduction of the essay through a statement and make sure it retains the interest of the readers. A quotation, statistics, statement of declaration or a thought-provoking question works best in this regard. Students who find it difficult to create an interesting introduction to their essays would consider taking professional assistance from instant assignment help. Where they would be assisted by professional writers.
- A persuasive essay reflects both sides of the argument. Therefore it is important for students to do extensive research on both sides.
- The student needs to put in a lot of empathy in the essay to make the readers believe in your points. Empathy adds essence to persuasive writing.
- The students should make sure to ask questions that will force readers to think over the problem and then suggest a solution. This helps the readers connect to your writing.
- The best way to create an impact through a persuasive essay is by emphasizing on main claim.
- An effective persuasive essay is where the point of an argument is loud and clear to the reader. This can be easily achieved by repeating the statement again and again through the essay creating an impression in the reader’s mind. Students can ask professional essay writer available online to help them in writing a persuasive essay.
Thus, the method of writing a persuasive essay can be summarized and laid down in the following points-
- The student should make sure he sets a position by forming a statement and maintains it throughout the essay.
- The students should take help from professionals and do extensive research before they put their thoughts on the paper because persuasive essays need circumstantial shreds of evidence that support the argument from reliable sources.
- The students should write the essay stating the least important argument initially and gradually move towards the most important as this helps to retain the reader’s interest.
- For students, the audience is mostly their professors but the persuasive essays should be written keeping in mind the general public who are less aware of the situation. So, the students portray their persuasive skills in their writing.
- The three main elements of persuasive writing are logos, which is the justifying the argument using a logical framework to convince the readers, ethos, which implies the writer whosoever is trying to convince the readers are persuading their target audience from an ethical point of view and pathos, which is awakening the emotions of their readers through their writing, empathizing with them and persuading them to take a call.
ArabEssay has a team of assignment writer who write high-quality persuasive essays for students and help them score well in their assignments.