The easiest way to score A+ grade in assignments is by writing a piece of content that is unique and flawless. Assignments come with a set of guidelines that specifies how the assignments should be written. These sets of guidelines include the format in which the paper should be written, the length of the assignment, number of pages, page margins, referencing styles, and also the tone of writing. But above all the most important rule that needs to be adhered to is that the assignments should be unique, flawless, and free from plagiarism. Plagiarisms are of various types. (Landau et al. 2002) In this article, we are going to discuss the types of plagiarism issues in assignments and ways to avoid them.
Types Of Plagiarism Issues Found In Assignments And Ways To Avoid Them
Plagiarism is a practice where students take other people’s work and place them as their own. In that case, the consequences of plagiarizing a research paper can cost students to give up their degrees. Below mentioned are the different types of plagiarism traps that students tend to fall into because of a lack of experience and ways to avoid them.
- Paraphrasing The Assignment– Paraphrasing is a process that is used to avoid plagiarism but if students fail to site their information correctly while paraphrasing then they might end up creating plagiarized content. To avoid plagiarism while paraphrasing students should make sure they understand the context of the content clearly, and should not forget to use quotes and proper citation methods while taking references from another paper. Not everything mentioned in the paper needs to be cited. (Bakhtiyari et al. 2014)
Therefore students must have proper knowledge of what needs to sight and what not. To make sure students write assignments using proper citation they can take expert guidance from ArabEssay essay writers.
- Students Should Include An In-Text Citation In Their Assignments– Lack of knowledge among students about in-text citation can also result in plagiarized content. Citation is the method in which students mention the author and sources from where they have extracted the information. There are different styles of citation when it comes to in-text citation. Some common styles are MLA, APA, and Chicago. (Sharma and R 2010) Students who have little or no knowledge about in-text citations can take online essay help from ArabEssay. They have a team of expert writers who are aware of the citation techniques and help students write non-plagiarized assignments.
- Referencing The Information Derived For The Assignments– Students need to do proper referencing to avoid plagiarism. The information extracted from the research should be from reliable sources and should be mentioned in the references so that if required it can be traced back. Students should make sure their facts do not mislead readers. They should also keep in mind that while referencing they include the publishing date of the information extracted, the name of the author, title of the content ad source from where the information has been extracted. Similar to in-text citation referencing also includes various writing styles. Team of certified assignment writers from ArabEssay helps students write assignments using the correct referencing styles. They also make sure the sources from where the information has been derived are reliable and authentic and not just made up to support the information.
- In-Depth Research Before Writing Assignments– Insufficient research can also lead to plagiarized assignments. The best way to avoid plagiarism is by going into in-depth research before starting to write the assignments. The more a student gathers information about the subject the lesser are the chances of falling into the plagiarism trap. Students should not hesitate to take expert guidance from professors, guides, and online experts while working on their research.
- Lack Of Time And Anxiety– Rushing while writing an assignment can be disastrous for students. Students who are chasing deadlines tend to write inferior quality assignments that are plagiarized. Because the focus is on the deadline rather than the assignment. To avoid plagiarized content students should make sure they start working on their assignments as early as possible. They should have ample time in hand to go through multiple revisions without getting into stress and anxiety. This reduces the chances of creating a plagiarized content for assignments.
- Forgetting The Key Points-For Students who have recently stepped into their academic worlds and are overburdened with assignments it is not always possible to remember all the small tips that they receive from their professors and guides. Therefore students must get into the habit of taking down notes whenever they are being fed of important information by the mentors that can help them write unique assignments to make sure they cover the points while writing their assignments. They should also get into the habit of writing assignments.
- Writing Assignments Using The Hit And Trial Method– Students who lack knowledge and experience and lack of writing skills should avoid taking the hit and trial method while writing assignments. For students who have less knowledge of writing unique content, it becomes difficult to point out flaws and they end up believing their content is unique until the assignments are rejected. It not only wastes their valuable time, and energy but also lands up demotivating them. Students should hire a professional writer who has experienced in writing non-plagiarized assignments until the time they are equipped with the required skills to write the assignments themselves. ArabEssay offers plagiarism free assignment help to students who have been struggling to write unique assignments with the help of professional experts.
- Submit Assignments Without Getting Them Proofread– Students often make the mistake of submitting assignments without getting them checked by someone else. It is difficult to check the assignments for flaws and plagiarism by the students themselves. Because the brain auto-corrects the mistakes while going through them. As a result, students tend to overlook them every time they review their assignments themselves. To ensure that the assignments are non plagiarized and flawless students must get the assignments proofread by third party experts other than their professors and guides before they send the assignments for submission. This also helps them get a second opinion about the quality of their assignments.
ArabEssay has a team of subject matter experts who proofread the assignments and ensure that the assignments are unique, flawless, and non-plagiarized. They also make sure that the assignments are delivered to students much ahead of their deadlines so that students can go through multiple revisions and submit assignments only after they are fully convinced and satisfied.
Therefore to conclude it can be said that to make sure students score well in their assignments they must submit assignments that are unique and non-plagiarized. For that purposed the assignments are non-plagiarized students should make sure they paraphrase the content using proper quotation and citation techniques. They should also ensure that the information used to write the assignment is referred using the correct referencing styles as prescribes in the format provided and the assignments are proofread by subject matter experts before they are sent for submissions. Students who lack the technical skills of writing non-plagiarized assignments can take online assignment help from ArabEssay. They have a team of subject matter experts who make sure students get to submit authentic assignments within their deadlines.